Friday 16 October 2009

Polka Dot embossed thank you card

Girly thank you card

Girly thank you card

One of my friends asked me to make some thank you cards that were very pink and girly. These cards are always fun to make and I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. Now just another 14 to go!!!

These cards are just slightly above A6 size but square. I used my big shot sizzix and polka dot embossing folder to make the patterns on the pink paper as well as the card itself which is a new idea. I then used my big shot again along with my scallop cutting plate to make the gorgeous scallop shape. I then punched the scallops with my small hole cutter to add to the cuteness.

Then by using various circle punches I have built up upon the scallop with the top circle printed with "thank you".

A lovely striped pink paper and a few bots of bling bling just finish it off!

I'm really delilghted with this one and hope you like it too!